This girl I'm interested in has a birthday coming up in really soon. I've only known her for for a little over a month, but I do like her a lot. Anyway, I'm looking for gift suggestions other then flowers. I've hurt her recently and I really want to make it up to her somehow. I want something that can impress her but not put her off because of how extravagant it could be.

Someone recently gave me an e-gift certificate for a spa. It was an awesome gift! It gives her a chance to go and get a little pampered since you can't do it for her.

$25 would do just fine. Enough to get her a manicure or something. Nice, not too extravagent and probably even cheaper than having flowers delivered.

My vote is for spa. The one I got was for WaySpa (you can google it). It allows you to go to the spa of your choice within their network (and there are many spas on there) - but I am sure you could find something equivalent.

Well, it really depends on what she likes. The spa idea is good for someone who likes that kind of stuff. If some guy were to get me that, though, I wouldn't be excited at all, because I don't like that kind of stuff. What are some of her general interests?

All I know is she's really kinky. I suppose you can say we're still in the early stages of love, where we're both really infatuated with each other. We haven't talked too much about our interests.

Do something funny if she is kinky ;-)

How about a birthay card with a 'hunk' on it (since you just hurt her recently you can do it) give her a massage certificate and a little whip and tell her not to get any naughty ideas or you'll have to come and use it ;-)

Obviously make it all funny and cute, I'll bet she get a kick out of it.

Otherwise spa certificates or victoria secret gift cards are always good.

Good Luck

Otherwise spa certificates or victoria secret gift cards are always good.

I despise Victoria's Secret as well as spas. If I got either, I'd make the guy return it. It's not for everyone and therefore not always good. I think they're made out to be more popular among the average female than they really are.

Anyway, if you know her well enough to say she is "kinky" then I think you know enough to come up with a gift idea. Think about what it is about her or what she likes that makes her kinky. It's nearly impossible to really get a good gift ideas from strangers without details about the person, especially if you yourself don't even know what she really likes. You're in a better position to come up with something.

Archived