I really need advice

Grap_drink

It's been almost three years since my last relationship. I haven't had any success dating and meeting new girls and its making me feel hopeless to even try anymore. I still don’t see what I’m doing wrong here and since it’s not the girls I’m meeting fault they aren’t interested it makes me feel really bad about myself and that maybe there isn’t anything I could do to help myself be a little more successful. What really hits me is a few times when I feel as if a relationship between me and her might actually happen it just ends up me and her not talking because she just wants to be friends. In other words I get led on a lot, which can be very irritating to think finally I have come this far I like her and she likes me and then I nothing ends up happening between us because for some reason I’m just seen as a friend. I tell myself a million times don’t worry someone will come by eventually, the next girl that I’m interested in talking to just becomes another added failure. What is guy like me that entertains people by being in a dance crew, that plays piano, actually designs graphics that I print on shirts people find really cool, and everyone just says I’m hilarious have to do to even last with a girl. It seems like I’m always stuck on step 1 because I could never get past it and when I do get past it which happened only twice I end up being led on. People are even surprised that I can’t get a girlfriend, and if they are so surprised then why is it like this for me. My best girlfriend thought I wasn’t a virgin until she asked which I thought was weird because I always thought I would appear as one considering my situation. This is one of my main issues which drives me crazy because I can’t even look at a pretty girl anymore without being confident she’ll atleast be interested in talking to me, now it’s my greatest fear… Talking to a girl without being rejected because it happens so often… I really just need some sort of advice to help my situation a little better because this is so irritating.

Grap drink, We are all as happy as we allow ourselves to be and none of us need another person to make us complete. We are already complete. There is one person that travels with you from birth to death and is your best friend - that person is within you. So reach out your hand to that inner voice that speaks no lies to you. Learn to listen to it and enjoy how clever that inner voice is. It knows you well, better than anyone else ever will. Stop chasing the elusive 'soul mate'. If she is out there she will find you at the exact moment she is supposed to. You can't make someone love you but you can be a friend to many and someone that is admired. From the way you have written you are now at a point where you must present a sad sight to all around you. Become the light in someone's eyes; flirt a little, smile a lot. Make someone else smile every day and you will feel on top of the world even if you go home alone. Get a pet. A dog (I'm not a cat person) will bring you more love than any living person ever will. They love you for you - they don't ask you to change - all they ask is to be fed and looked after and that they be allowed to be near you as often as they can. Let your pet sleep with you - there is nothing like waking up to a beautiful soft 4 legged friend in the morning and nothing like having that precious being snuggle up for warmth at night. Stop looking for love in all the wrong places, start where you know your going to find it (animal shelter) because they are looking for love as well.

It's also been two years since my last relationship and after that Ive had no luck in guys.I might have had a bit short flings but they just couldnt work.If I analyse it I also feel upset and feel like I never get things I want.And I dont know what to do but all my friends say Im too brash and I only need to be patient and love will come.Since I sense no other way out I'd have to be calm and just wait for the one to show up.In the meanwhile I just do my things and go to clubs as relax.And dont always think about relationship problem.

Archived