Whats the best Way

I like this Guy, he knows that i like him, and i want to ask him to do something with me this summer, but i really dont know how i should ask him out, and how do i know if he really does like me, i mean he says he does but i also think that he likes this other girl. So i would like advice on how to ask him out, and how to know if he likes me or not.

Thanks,

Maxi

Well the answer to that is the same for both questions. You ask him. If you want to do something over the summer, you call him up, or go up to him and say " Hey, I was wondering if you wanna do something this summer?". Voila! If he says yes, believe it or not, you will go do something with him over the summer! As for being jealous about the other girl, who may or may not be liked by him, I would just ignore that part. If you ask him out over the summer, you should be able to tell if he likes you. He will most likely say yes if you ask him, because guys love it when girls ask them out. Good Luck

Helllo

We all get nervous when it comes to the opposite sex. Remember all they can ever say is no. If you know that going in and decide that no matter what that if you get rejected (we all do at times) that no matter what that you will not take it personal. The best approach is i have had from many years of experience. Just walk up and smile and say. How would you like to get together with me and go out and have some fun on an official date.

Nine out of ten times they say "YES". The only reason they will say no is if they are seeing someone else.

Go for it !!!

Goood Luck

KUHL

8)

Yeah, both ways are good, the first a bit more subtle..it doesn't even really seem like you're asking for a date, just asking the person if he wants to hang out, which isn't that stressful. You can even just say it as you did in your post: 'do you want to get together to do something this weekend?' and voila..

good luck! girls asking guys out is always awesome, shows you have self-confidence in yourself which is always hot.

cya,

lily04