hey not the 1st time iv been on this! i am like the boy who will never get any of the POPULAR girls in college. i really REALLY fancy this girl but she is one of the popular girls in college. i speak 2 her on the net but never in college which complicates it a bit.every time i go up 2 speak her i run off at the last minute. we are just friends just now and she doesnt no that i like her in that way. i believe if i tell her she'll just laugh at me with her mates. i have people say she LIKES me but she has never said this to any1 they just think she does. when i am even just beside her i get embarresed becoz im very shy. how can i fix this? any ways 2 help embarresment?

There is not awhole lot to do to overcome shyness...try going somewhere where you won't know anyone and start talking to girls...say your goal is to go up and introduce yourself to 20 girls....

You should really ask this girl out...I was in your shoes in college and I ended up just telling myself "Man Up!!!" and went up to a very popular girl (homecoming queen of a 13,000 student school) and started talking to her...we dated for awhile and I realized I didn't like her all that much...so we stopped dating and have been friends ever since....but if you don't "Man Up" as I like to say...you'll never know what will happen...and thats much much worse than a little bit of rejection...

Good Luck, but ask her before it's too late...

Think of all the things that will go right if you ask her out...not the one little thing that probably won't go wrong...

im a very shy person but when im on the net im fine maybe because i cant see that person face to face. I know it sounds hard but try and talk to her whens shes not around her mates or if you cant do that, give a note saying what you feel.

Thats all the advice i have i know its not alot but i hope it could help in some way.

Good luck Mate

David

There is not awhole lot to do to overcome shyness...try going somewhere where you won't know anyone and start talking to girls...say your goal is to go up and introduce yourself to 20 girls....

You should really ask this girl out...I was in your shoes in college and I ended up just telling myself "Man Up!!!" and went up to a very popular girl (homecoming queen of a 13,000 student school) and started talking to her...we dated for awhile and I realized I didn't like her all that much...so we stopped dating and have been friends ever since....but if you don't "Man Up" as I like to say...you'll never know what will happen...and thats much much worse than a little bit of rejection...

Good Luck, but ask her before it's too late...

Think of all the things that will go right if you ask her out...not the one little thing that probably won't go wrong...