hi its me i have two other problems now.the first one is that .......well...when my boyfriend was fingering me i got hurt and i keep telling him that its not his fault and i dont want him to be afrade to touch me or to do anything to me again. how do i get it through his head?and another question is .....well is it ok to stik marballs up my p***? is it a good idea?

• 5 months later...

well for the orgasm ? um for me and orgasm is tension build up tension and then just abolute relief its amazing i love the feeling and um i really couldnt tell u wat to tell ur b'f about the whole it not being his fault just tell him its not and tell him to try again???? mayb i dont kno and for the whole marbles up ur p*** would u really want to do that i mean i dont kno if they could get stuck but they have dildos and like these special balls for that kind of stuff too.. but if u r going to use marbles make sure there cleaned cuz i doubt u would want an infection.. hope i helpedd...

Trust you'll know when you orgasm, try more stuff with stimulyzing the clit instead of penetrating the P****. Or like I suggested to sum one else in this section, get ur bf to rub your clit really fast with oone hand while fingering you witht he other, if it feels really good, try doing it for a while to see if you clmiax off it. oh ye and with the marbals thing, i dunno bout marbals, they are soo small, might get lost or sumthin, try suthin lil bigger and make sure its clean.