I really really like this girl, ENOTALONE!!!!!!!

Nick62

HAVE I KILLED THE ATTRACTION AND MY CHANCES?????

Me and this girl been talking since January.. Let me admit that she is one of the most perfect girls I have ever met. We have went out on a couple dates and shown each other affection and so so.. Well 4 days ago we got into an argument and she said that I was making feel uncomfortable and I asked her why? (I know why though I think it was I became kinda clingy and what not texting her and stuff later on)

She said that I have so much potential as a boyfriend/lover but it seems like I'm forcing it.. I really do like her at first we was texting each other often and she would text me good morning and such.. I miss those times ya'll. I asked if she was considering talking to another person she said no there isn't anyone. She has told me no other guy has ever been as sweet and as I have. and I treat her right she tells me

SO guys how can ya'll help me with this one, guys please I need some crucial advice. Have I killed my chances of anything

Well 4 days ago we got into an argument and she said that I was making feel uncomfortable and I asked her why? (I know why though I think it was I became kinda clingy and what not texting her and stuff later on)

I think at this point, you should be completely honest (vulnerable) with her, and not act oblivious. It is confusing her.

Archived