How to Interpret This

meli083

I'm a really shy guy when it comes to girls. I do all the awkward things like avoid eye contact, say yeah too much, weird vibe etc.

But there's this girl in my accounting class. She's also quiet. She also happens to be very hot (9/10). Now, I don't usually stare at girls too much, but there's something about here that sparks my interest.

Girls are extremely subtle, no doubt. But I think I may have caught her looking at me from accross the classroom ffs! She quickly turned away.

Anytime I'm around her I feel something that says "maybe I should talk to her".

Judgmental time: She's a sorority girl and could probably get any guy she wants. But then why do feel this way around her (and not other similarly hot girls)? I feel like she's noticing me noticing her (don't be sarcastic lol), if that makes sense.

I know if there was no chance in hell I could get with her then I'd go about about my life without wondering what this's all about. But I FEEL something there. What does it mean?

. She also happens to be very hot (9/10).

I feel like she's noticing me noticing her

Girls who are 9/10 know they are being looked at. Fact. They assume it.

Look man, how do you want to live your life? Wishing you had done something and never knowing or doing something and maybe failing but maybe winning. You decide.

Look man, how do you want to live your life? Wishing you had done something and never knowing or doing something and maybe failing but maybe winning. You decide.

I know, that's why I go about my business with girls that hot; a la ignore them. But I'm talking about the vibe I feel with her. This is a specific situation, subject to different interpretations. You stated a fact which is 100% true but it's something we all know. My question relates to something along the lines of "what's brewing in the air", so to say.

I do want to act but I want to be sure of myself and success. Failure will teach me a lot, I know, but I guess I could try to test the waters soon. I'm just trying to go out there knowing what's happening.

It could be anything, it could even be her being creeped out at me looking at her. I just want to know what y'all think is all.

You seem to get too caught up in the image and not the substance. Maybe you meet her and get to know her and come to find out you are total opposites, personality wise. Yes, it isn't always easy to approach a very attractive girl/woman - especially when it's out of the blue, but girls/women are people, not aliens.

Why not sit next to her and ask her for assistance or something pertaining to class? Just be real with her and she'll be real with you. Don't treat her like she is a statue that is to be bowed to on hands and knees. You're two people. It's about being able to hang around different types of women, just breaking down the look/personality barrier.

This would be my advice too. +1 on integrity of this quote.

I would also add that not all attractive girls are comfortable with their looks. Most that I have met are actually quite insecure. Just be genuine in your interest in her and it will feel comfortable and easier than you picture it in your mind. If you overthink it, it becomes clumsy and awkward. If you feel it in the air between you two, your probably not imagining it. The longer you wait, the more you let the appeal cool off. The only day that will be any better to talk to her is yesterday, and your too late for that my friend. It's also nice to end the conversation with a compliment like "Wow, I've never noticed how beautiful your eyes were before".

Archived