A question for the girls and guys....

I recently gave oral for the first time, and I found the thought of my guy cuming in my mouth and me swallowing highly arousing. Girls: is this feeling normal or am I just strange? Guys: is it erotic to have your girl swallow or does it make no difference?

I recently gave oral for the first time, and I found the thought of my guy cuming in my mouth and me swallowing highly arousing. Girls: is this feeling normal or am I just strange? Guys: is it erotic to have your girl swallow or does it make no difference?

Now this is a good girl....nothing strange about that being erotic, it is s'posed to be

I would think the majority guys would say that it is a turn on. By swallowing your showing the guy 1 of sexs most intimate things. Its like a girl is showing just how much she likes u. However i wouldn't expect a girl to do this, as the majority don't like it, and it doesnt mean they don't like the guy any less, its just a personal preference.

I don't think i really explained that too well, but im sure u know what im trying to say.

no i dont think that thats strange at all.i gave my bf oral recently for the first time as well. but unfortunately i was unable to make him cum. i found it as a big disapointment for me since he's givin me such pleasur. so thats my opinyon on that. if you want to talk more feel free to.

Trixie you're only 13 so your boyfriend probably hasnt gone through puberty and thus probably isnt able to cum... I personally think its is weird that you 13 year olds are giving each other oral SEX and such... I havent had oral sex performed on me and i havent performed it on a girl yet but i just find it really odd how young you are and how sexually active you are at that age...

just my 2 cents... Had nothing to do with the original post but o well...

I agree but we aren't here to put each other down, just give advice. Trixie, I think Raiders is right, your bf should be producing sperm by now but its entirely possible that he is not. If you did it and his penis went limp rather suddenly, it worked.

As for the real topic of this post…

I don't have a preferences, what ever the girl likes, its more work to clean up spitting though By the time it comes time for spit / swallow, most men are pretty happy with what goes on and wont be ready to be erotic for some time.

• 2 weeks later...

yeah...like psipro said...its more work to clean up spitting...and even more work to clean up if you dont let him cum in ur mouth at all! i personally dont mind letting my b/f cum in my mouth...its not really a big deal...its just kind of more convientient!lol so to be honest...unless you just dont like it or something...its easier to just swallow!lol