confusing

CuZiNeeDYoU

my ex is really confusing me, I mean as much as she seems happy to talk to me and see me, she is also acting really independent. Im pretty confused so im thinking about just coming out and telling her what my intentions are instead of playing the independent game.... I mean i was in NC for 5 months and it didnt really affect her why should it now

Cuz, you have to tell her what you feel, like you said nc did'nt affect her, it looks like she only wants friendship so your going to have to win her back, but honestly you need to try to do something soon because you can't let this situation, eat at you and take over your life any longer.

I wouldn't. remember patience is key - see how it goes, will take time. If you lay your cards on the table at this stage whilst she is being 'independent' and only just broken up - whatever you mean by that, she might not be ready for it. And you might be a rebound. What a sick thought! Maybe she wants to be 'independent' right now it all I am saying. It's a good sign if she can be 'independent' and happy, not just running from one guy to the next to fill some void.

I suppose I'm confused why you're confused, Cuz. She's happy to see you because she likes you, and because it sounds like she's in a good mood and is a genuinely happy person, and doesn't need anything or anyone to make her happy. Being happy to see you doesn't mean she wants to get back together, nor does it necessarily mean that she even has romantic feelings for you. She might just see you as a good friend.

You want her to be sad that she's not with you. You seem to have been waiting for that ever since you got here. You have to let that go man. It's just not likely, and in reality, do you want to be with someone who needs to be with someone in order to be happy? Sounds like she's doing her own thing and is happy with her life. You really should do the same. No more reading into things. No more obsessing and asking questions. Just live a life that makes you happy, and just be.

im so obsesive about this I just hate myself so much, she is so happy and successful and I guess she's exactly the way I would want to be. Im so obessed with her and I dont know why... Im so distraught right now, I hate myself.... I wish i could just be happy whether or not she's in my life. Anyway I laid it all on the table, unfortunately she doesnt seem to be thinking like I am...everything that could have gone wrong did. She apparently was really into this other guy, he was pretty much everything that I wasnt, apparently her friends liked him more, he was more happy go lucky.... I feel like * * * * , Ive been going to therapy and I have changed some things... I asked her to let me show her and she was reluctant, she actually thought I was over her.... She said she couldnt give me an answer right away.... I just wanna show her that I changed and I wana be her everything...I totaly feel like i felt 5 months ago right now

Archived