My friend sexually frustrates me!

HI

So i have this friend that just broke up with his girlfriend of like almost 2 years and he use to be totally sprung off this chick. He stopped hanging out with any of his friends she didn't like, including me While we were still friends i always got the idea that he kinda like guys, and even me. Every time he gets drunk he wants to kiss me. the first time we kissed at a party and he even tried to get a three way with me and his girlfriend but she and i both declined. at another part he kept trying to kiss me and i was pulling back but everybody saw and chanted "Kiss" so we did (both times they were just like pecks on the lips")

So last night at a party (He and his girlfriend just broke-up) and he apologizes for being a bad friend and says he wants to hangout and stuff. So i was just like ok watever we"ll see.

Later on he was dancing behind this chick and i come in front of her and i swear it was like we were dancing with each other, not the girl. He put his hand on my back and i put mine on his and slid it down to his lower back (My hands were almost in his pants!) then some girls come in and they're are you guys dancing together you fags? (We were so on each other that you couldn't even see the girl in the middle lol) then the girl in the middle stops dancing so he started dancing with me. We gave a few pelvic thrust then walked away.

What frustrates me is that one minute he can be all over me and the next he's just like Whatever. Plus, idk why i even care if he is or not cause i dont want anything to do with him, right? He's and ass right? i shouldn't date someone who would just turn his back on me, then wants to be friends when he brakes up with his girlfriend. But idk

What do you guys think? any help would be appreciated.

we've only kissed while drunk, but he told me last night when one of our friends was really drunk and doing stupid things that he always remembers what he does when he's drunk and knows what he's doing.

I wouldn't say i want to be with him right now cause I'm not gonna forgive that easy but one day it could be a possibility if he changes.

I think he's a good guy who is confused.

we've only kissed while drunk, but he told me last night when one of our friends was really drunk and doing stupid things that he always remembers what he does when he's drunk and knows what he's doing.

I wouldn't say i want to be with him right now cause I'm not gonna forgive that easy but one day it could be a possibility if he changes.

I think he's a good guy who is confused.

I wouldn't put too much stock in this unless he kisses you while sober. Some people do stuff they wouldn't ordinarily do when they've been drinking, ie; kiss somebody of the same gender.

If you get to the place where you can forgive, and he can show you affection or talk about being with you without any alcohol in his system, then you might consider a relationship.

I think it's more than just liquid courage. the second time we kissed (By this point we weren't very good friends) he texted me in the morning saying

"Hey i heard we kissed last night"

"yup"

"You're the first guy i ever kissed," he lied.

"No i swear."

"Oh, okay that's cool."

I always say the truth comes out when you're drunk (not drunk past awareness.) There's some other things i cant think of, but it just seems to me that he's not happy being closeted and is trying to reach out to me without being obvious or ridiculed.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, HUGE update and even more confusion.

So recently me and my friend became closer after my birthday party and we hangout everyday. He is still with his girlfriend and still super flirty with me. He always talks about how we're going to cuddle and he's so serious about it until it come time and he backs out. Two nights ago he told me to come over so we can drink and i did. He had friends over but it seemed pretty clear that they were expected to leave soon. One guy called and asked if he could come over and my friend said no, but after some pleading he gave in.

So now my friend wants to buy alcohol and get me drunk (Surprise!) So i go along with it and we get some tequilla and start drinking, but the guy who begged to come over ended up leaving at 3. by this time my friend was already in his bed and was like "Are you going to make me sleep on the floor?" so he says i can sleep with him in his twin bed but i have to sleep by his feet. After feeling degraded i left and went home.

The next day he text me saying i didn't even want to cuddle and i was like hold on, you were going to make me sleep by your feet!

So he tells me to come over tonight and i do and at first we were just in his back room, and it seemed like he was hesitant to go to his room and once we got there we decided to drink but he was definitely stalling. We drink and it feels like the nights coming to an end and i jump on top of him and ask if we're going to cuddle and he says he doesn't care.

I climbed in next to him and at first i felt awkward so i just kinda nuzzled up next to him, the it's a twin bed so not alot of other places i could be. As the night progressed on i draped my arm accross his chest and barried my face in his side.

We didn't let each other know we were awake but i knew wen he was awake and noticed our cozzy bodies

He didn't wrap his arms around me, but i noticed he was scared that someone in his house of like 7 people would open his unlocked door. For wat its worth he layed one of his legs on top of mine for a moment then removed it and layed his arm accross my forehead. (Not sexy.) I removed it and threw my arm accross his back. He started to object but then just layed back down.

I left early in the morning but we hung out today too. All day he wouldn't stop talking about how hot a girl his or how big her breast were.

I think that he has not accepted being gay yet and want's the life of a straight man.

does anyone have any thoughts on this situation? anything would help.

I had a friend like this. well we're still friends but none of the cuddling stuff goes on anymore. one day he would want to fool around and cuddle but then the next he would be completely homophobic. so I pretty much just decided it was best to stay away from those kind of situations when I'm around him, I still think he may be bi though.

Archived