To Anyone Reading

overtheedge

My best friend killed herself last night and I want anyone who is considering this to realize what it does to other people.

She was my very best friend in the world and there is nothing I can do to get her back. There is also nothing she can do to get herself back and everyone has to deal with this.

It does not matter how you are feeling right now, because tomorrow will be better!

Every day gets better and please remember that nothing is ever worth killing yourself over.

Read over my past posts and see how far I have come....

Life is always worth living.

It does not matter how you are feeling right now, because tomorrow will be better!

Every day gets better and please remember that nothing is ever worth killing yourself over.

Really, how? Cos sometimes it doesn't feel like it's getting better.

My condolsences to you though. I lost my sister through this phenomenon... The only reason i don't do it is cos my parents would probably be devestated to lose another daughter (or, would they?), or maybe i'm just too gutless.

Anyhow, i can relate to both sides of the fence... I hope things get better for you xx

I lost my best friend a few years ago through similar circumstances. It causes absolute chaos and effects everyone who had any connection with that person. It's such a shame for a life to be wasted that way, we just have to try to move on and not do the same. Hard stuff.

Truth is, it does get better. These things take time. I've learnt from experience that the best thing you can do is to live your life without that person, (I only recently discovered what this actually means, think about it.) Life has a way of getting you through.

Our goal in life is to enjoy it, and to help advance the world in general to a better position than it is in while we are alive. Not an easy task, if we continue to have people die on us who aren't supposed to go just yet. The troubles that we face are tests to our characters and only create endurance when we can get through them. I think if everyone felt like this, you would think twice about suicide.

I can't say I have personal experience with suicide, but I think I understand the difference between accepting suicide as a cause of death, over accepting accidental death or natural cause. I am sorry that you are going through this. I hope you can draw some strength of character and learn what you are capable of enduring. My thoughts go out to you.

Archived