Men... I need advice...

dillydilly

when a man gets upset says he is done with the relationship and leaves (walks out) on the relationship (this happens several times) and leaves for a periods of time but always comes back saying sorry and that he wont do it again but those.

what does this really means?????

It means he's upset and doesn't actually mean what he says. He acts out at the spare of the moment and when he comes to his senses he realizes that he didn't mean his actions. To break him from this habit, next time he leaves and tries to come back, don't welcome him back and keep your distance for a few days/weeks so that he learns a good lesson to not behave this way or there will be consequences for his actions. No consequences? = No motive to change behavior

It means he's upset and doesn't actually mean what he says. He acts out at the spare of the moment and when he comes to his senses he realizes that he didn't mean his actions. To break him from this habit, next time he leaves and tries to come back, don't welcome him back and keep your distance for a few days/weeks so that he learns a good lesson to not behave this way or there will be consequences for his actions. No consequences? = No motive to change behavior

Excellent advice Captain.

We all say things when we are angry that we don't mean, most of us have that ability (myself included) that when I'm mad or hurt myself, I'll say the one thing I know will hurt the other person just as much. But of course once you cool down you feel horrible and really didn't mean anything you said.

CaptainNapalm had it right, show him that it's not right for him to do it though. It took years for me to break that habit and I still have my slip ups here and there but really the only way he is going to change is if he wants to, no one can change him but himself.

when a man gets upset says he is done with the relationship and leaves (walks out) on the relationship (this happens several times) and leaves for a periods of time but always comes back saying sorry and that he wont do it again but those.

what does this really means?????

It means that he knows he can leave whenever he feels like it, and all that needs to be done is to say, "I'm sorry, I won't do it again" and he's back in again until the next time...rinse and repeat.

Archived