Is he interested?

Banana9erl

I met this guy a few weeks ago through link removed. We exchanged a few emails in the beginning and then decided to meet up for coffee. We chatted for a couple of hours at the coffee shop and then he cut it short and said that he needed to get back. As we walked out, he said that he would like to have dinner sometime. So we ended up meeting for dinner tonight. Had a nice meal and good conversation. At the end, he asks what I'm doing later, and I say oh "just hanging out and relaxing" in the hopes that he would want to do something. I ask him the same thing, and he says he's probably just going to watch a movie at home. The conversation goes on for just a bit longer, and he cuts it short again. After I get home, we text back and forth a bit, and he mentions that we should watch a movie next time because when we eat dinner he has to sit too far away from me.

Usually, when I go out with a guy and we hit it off, the conversation or date keeps going, and they never cut it short. I'm confused by this guy. Why does he cut it short? Doesn't he want to hang out with me more if he's into me? I have mixed feelings, because on one end, I feel like he's interested because he keeps asking me out on dates and compliments me on my appearance, but on the other end, I feel like he's not interested because he keeps the dates short. What's going on?

I suspect he's following Doc Love's stupid game plan and right now is bragging online about how he has piqued your interest by his treatment of you! lol

People all do dating differently, try to stay in the moment. If you like him, see him again. If you don't appreciate his treatment, tell him and don't bother seeing him again. Don't read too much into all this (believe me, it's taken me almost fifty years to learn that, I need to use my knowledge for good! LOL)

After I get home, we text back and forth a bit, and he mentions that we should watch a movie next time because when we eat dinner he has to sit too far away from me.

Ehhh, I'd be really wary of this ^^ if I were you.

You've seen him twice, and he's coming on VERY strong with this comment. There's a chance he's just trying too hard at being "flirty", but this sounds like a guy who's looking to get into someone's pants to me

Archived