i love him....but do u think he does?!?!?

hi everyone, some of u already know abt the problems that i always have with my boyfriend.... and im having a new one now....

what happened is, he's skipping and ignoring me he doesnt care if im pissed or no!!!...yesterday one of my friends had a dream abt me and him and that we broke up, when this guy went up to my bf and told him abt it he started joking, fooling around and saying, i wish this happens and he started laughing and then he said what kind of dream is this!!! dont ever dream abt me and her!... the guy told me that he was joking abt the first thing he said, but he shouldnt say that even if its a joke right???? i didnt talk to him abt it, coz im not talking to him now! yesterday he also saw me crying, he looked at me pretending that he's innocent and didnt even say a word and then left!!! he didnt say whatswrong or anything else!!...he didnt call he didnt even talk to me! he knows that im pissed becoz of him but he dont know the reason and im not gonna tell him if he didnt come up to me!!!..i know that he's not that kind of guys that play with girls and cheat on them, but......

i dont know what to do help me plzz!

hey my dear.

well am a girl actually i went through this but dont worry he'll come back to u 1 day just treat him the same way he does dont show him that u care about him that much coz pll like this when they see some1 running after them they skip .....dont show him that he is importanat to u & he will come back even if he doesnt love just coz u skip him

& GOOD LUCK