I could use a few more kind words

link removed

that is the link to my issue it has fallen off the front page and would jsut like to get a little more feed back on. That girl has hurt more then anything else in this world(I have been thrown out of a car at 50mph) and what i did i did cause i feel i had too. Everyone that has posted already i thank you but im just feeling a little needy atm. Thanks everyone

Hey Dopestar,

I already sent you a PM, but I just wanted to publicly say you did the right thing. Nobody deserves to be treated like that and she totally disrespected you.

Its going to take some time to get over what happened. Give yourself permission to feel down for a little while. Its ok, and its expected. We're all behind you in this.

avman

Thanks Avman

Well after ending this 5 year BS relationship it looks like ill be spending some time in the flirting forum, Id like to thank you all for your help with this and maybe you can give me some pointers on picking up women, since its been awhile. See you on the other side. 8)

hi there dopestar,

You did the right thing. Try not to think too much about the relationship for now. Make yourself eat if you're not, just lay your head down to rest if you can't sleep. Watch a movie and get absorbed in it. Better still, watch it with a friend. Just take it slow and be deliberate.

Greetings.

Wow you have been through a lot in the past couple days. And what great self-esteem you must have to move out like that... so quickly... that's awesome. I know if I really didn't cheat on my man and was accused of it, I would not have acted like that. I understand where your anger is coming from better now that I have read your story. (you posted an answer on one of my questions). I hope you can find happiness within yourself before beginning another relationship. Next time try to pay more attention to the warning signs, the red flags that are telling you that a woman is bad news before you get too involved. And while she may not have exhibited any or very few, I think sometimes we tend to become somewhat blind when we're in love. I think we all need to pay more attention to the reality that we're in moreso than the fantasy world that we want our relationship to be. I'll bet now that you have the time to reflect upon the relationship, you'll start seeing those red flags pop up.

I wish you lots of luck in your new life journey.