My boyfriends back and I don't know what to do???

I am still in love with my ex boyfriend... i hate being in love with him, but i just can't stop loving him! I don't want to date him again, i just love hanging out with him and i love being held by him and hugged by him... i don't know what is wrong with me because when he asks me out i tell him no not again... [-o

What is wrong with me???? Why do I feel this way?? I love him but i don't want to date him!!!!

By the way it sounds to me is that you just want to be good friends and not gf and bf. If that is the case then you should come out and tell him this instead of holding it back. i dont think anything is wrong with you your just holding back.

Good luck!

Raptor1228

You should consider taking some time off from your ex. If you don't feel 100% drawn to him, then there is no foundation for a strong relationship. It's unfair to him when your heart is not completely his. Be considerate.In the end, if you feel your heart stretching for his, don't hesitate to open your heart back up to him. Best wishes.

Apparently, from what you described, yes you are in love with him but I think you only want him around for physical attention.

Let's look at it:

Don't want to date him

Do want to hang out

Do want affection

What you want is a boy toy, a make out buddy. I think that's what you want from him more than anything, but he dosen't view it the same way. I think you should stay away from him for the moment being and chill with other people. You need to stop making yourself so physically vunerable towards your ex and let go of the intimate part of your once but now non- existant relationship with him.