is my gf pregnat with mine

ok here is how things are: i lost my virginity to my gf on may 11 of this year. i know that she has slept with other guys before but this was the first with me. about a week later she said taht she has had morning sickness for a week. she thinks it is mine but i read taht morning sickness doesnt happen till about 4-6 weeks int to the prenancy(is this true or could it happen sooner?). also she had her periond on the 23 of march. is she really pregnat? is it mine?

if that's the case of her having morning sickness for a week after you two had sex, then no.. if she is pregnant then it isn't yours. That's way too early Don't even think she would be havin any symptoms that early if she got pregnant sleeping with you.

And with her period you say March? do you mean May? or she hasn't had it since March? ..

But more then likely she's not pregnant.. and if she is it isn't yours.

Think about this next time you go having unprotected sex, even if she isn't pregnant... think about the STD's!!!!!

-Mythical Suicide-

we used a condom but i dont know what it would fell like if it tore so that could have happened. she should have her perod this weekend if it is on a monthly bases. but her last period was last month so she couldnt have been pregnat then, this means she might have cheated on me but then wouldnt it still be too early for her to have morning sickness?

have her take a pregnancy test just to be sure be there with her when she does it. & maybe check out Planned Parenthood. its free to anyone under 18 i hear. its a tough break if it was your first time & this happened. geezus christmas!! and if u used a condom and u would know if it broke that wen u took it off it woulda spilled everywhere!!! i dont think this is yours. wishin u all the best. a condom may have a hole in it but i know 2 people it broke with and neither of them became pregnant & both said it was completely torn, due to thrusting. a hole would spead. ud see it was broken when u took it off...but thats what i heard. im just goin by hear-say.

-DG724

It sounds like she might just be phsyching herself out and this is causing the morning sickness. She should be having her period right around this time aswell, even if its delayed a few days I wouldn't worry to much because if she's stressing then it most likely will get delayed. If she misses her period (which I don't think she will) then have her take a pregnancy test. Also this morning sickness that she calls it doesn't mean that you're pregnant. All of the signs of pregnancy can be caused by way to many other factors to count. So just follow the above advice and then go from there.

Best of luck to you!

well i got confused by the post, yoiu said that a week after she told you she had been having morning sickness for the past week, well this implies after having sex with you, the next day she was then having morning sickness, it is deffinitley unlikely that the child is yours so sorry. but have you even checkd that she is pregnant, its possible she isnt due to her being on less than a month ago, i guess either a test or waiting to see what comes of this month is best. but i would opt for the test since it has been a week after the two of you slept together which will give you an accurate answer.

kel

YEAH SHES RIGHT IF IT DID BREAK U WOULD OF KNOWN. PLUS SHE IS HAVING SICKNESS WAY TOO EARLY. YOU CANNOT FIND OUT YOUR PREGNANT AT LEAST TWO WEEKS AFTER YOU HAD UNPROTACTED SEX. SHE WOULD HAVE TO BE AT LEAST 2 WEEKS PREGNANT TO FIND OUT. U GET PREGNANT IN UR MID CYCLE MOSTLY SO IT WOULD OF HAD TO BEEN TWO WEEKS AFTER U HAD SEX. SHE MOST LIKELY AINT PREGNANT FOR U AND IF SHE IS PREGNANT IS MOST LIKELY NOT URS. WHEN SHE FINDS OUT SHE WOULD ONLY B ABOUT 3 TO 4 WEEKS PREGNANT IF SO. GOOD LUCK HUN I HOPE ALL WORKS OUT. LET US KNOW