Does she like me?

Sk0

Hard to tell... sometimes she really seems to like me, other times, not so much...

I personally really like her, but that's me

Well...

She seems to make it a point to always be around me

at the same time, she says that i'm really weird

Then she gives me really cute looks. Whenever I think of them, i can't help but smile...

In contrast, once, I was talking to her afterschool (she always comes to see me after school...) and we had stopped walking, and I said something and kinda put my arms out as body language. She thought that i was requesting a hug, and backed away and gave me a weird look...

There was one time in drivers ed... we were out on the practice range, and we had a car alone together... the windows were locked by accident... i was driving... the unlock button was on my side only... she began to crawl all over me to get to it... she gave me another cute look and rested her head in my lap... she then told me about all the guys who like her (except me) and how she liked only one guy and none of those were him... I thought she might have meant me, but im not sure...

what do you people think?

I think that its hard to talk about... I get lost in the moments as I type (as you've probably already seen) but i really like her... i just cant tell if she likes me...

plz help?

I have had close to the same situation, but if I had a sign that clear I wouldn't be in the situation at all. What she said to you was basically directly telling you that she likes you without say she likes you. I would jump all over it and ask her on a date. Have fun with it, knowing that she is screaming inside for you to do something.

Go for it... she obviously likes you... see i do the same things when i like a guy... sometimes i flirt but on some days it feels like ive been flirting for nothing so don't flirt at all that day... but then again... she is sending signals that r as clear as day... just talk to her, ask her out!!! #-o