My boyfriend finishing himself off.

xcr0ssmyheartx

Okie, so something has been bothering me a bit lately and I just wanted some input on what people thought. I'm a gay male, 20 years old, and my boyfriend is 27.

I'm 20, and naturally I'm horny very much of the time. However, this isn't the case so much with him. When we do decide to have "sexy time" it usually starts with an intense makeout session, some gropes, and casual blowjobs/handjobs (not to completion). After this goes on for a bit, and we start to jack eachother off, my partner always takes his own penis and starts jacking off until he obviously ejaculates.

At first I've always thought maybe it was something to do with me, as I am not terribly experienced and have only been with one guy. However, he tells me that I do things well and there's nothing wrong. I finally asked him about this and his response was: "Because it's the only way I'm comfortable doing it." I was not convinced. He furthered this with, "..and I am a firm believer that in sex you are responsible for your own orgasm. Gotta do what you gotta do."

So, I then asked him if when he has given anal sex in the past if he just decided to pull and start masturbating and he said, "no, sometimes I shot inside."

I do notice that he's extremely sensitive down there, even the slightest tickle of his taint and he goes ape * * * * .

So, is he trying to tell me that I am terrible at this whole sexual thing or is that a really legit reasoning?

i had the same situation with my ex. some guys are just so use to their own hand and technique theres nothing u can really do. i found prying made my ex more uncomfortable and we had a week of him not being able to cum bc he felt pressured or something. you should both just do what you are comfortable with.

This seems to be a pattern from your posts, OP. You seek out anything you can to justify your self-esteem problems any way you can.

"My bf looked at me and coughed. Does this mean he thinks I'm ugly?"

Some people can't get off just from oral. Some people can't get off from anal. Some people can't get off unless it's their own hand. It's not uncommon and doesn't have anything to do with you.

Archived