GUYS, QUESTION

As far as I know, it doesn't... Which is a shame. But remember it's not size that matters but what you do with it....

LOL i dont know if that was supposed to be funny but i was cracking up for 20 minutes "Which is a shame"..

For your enjoyment you would want it just long enough to fit completely in her vagina or mouth. If it were so long that you could only get 1/2 of it in you would be missing out on 1/2 of the fun. Instead of size you should be more concerned with technique & pleasing her. A penis is a small percent of the whole man. A measure of a man is not determined by the length of his penis.

WHOA!! WHAT!? "just fit in her vagina or mouth"? that's apples and oranges, man. i can knock the bottom out of the backside all day, but there's no way i'm getting this all the way in her mouth. and why would i? once she's "to the hilt" then what? that's why girls have hands - to stroke it into their mouths. think about it! a chick's mouth really isn't that big. that's why they take small bites of everything.