I can't orgasm

Me and my boyfriend have sex often, but I havnt orgasmed yet and it's making him feel usless, like hes not good enough for me. but he is, it feels great, but I just can't get myself to orgasm no matter how hard I try, and I do not want to fake it. can anybody give me some advice??

Just don't worry about orgasming, just have a great time. If you think too hard about reaching orgasm, ur going to be too caught up in worrying about having one that you wont be able to at all....

Just keep going, enjoy it, let it feel good....

---maybe have him try finger you (or rubbing ur cl!t) while he's inside you..... ya never know whats gunna work

You want an orgasm to be a surprise, and not just expected

i'd say about 50-75% ( i can't remember the statistic, but it is very high) of women do not orgasm from sexual intercourse. It has nothing to do with the man. he should know this and not feel inadequate nor should you for not having one. I have never had an orgasm from sex- only from hand and oral stimulation- and of course masturbation. The clitoris is not usually direclty stimulated during intercourse and it is very difficult- but it is all in the mind, from what I've heard. try lots of foreplay- let him go down on you for a while and while your aroused, then have sex. Perhpas try being on top- you're more in control and can move your hips (you have more stimulation that way).

i've tried it all, but i just stopped worrying and i enjoy intercourse anyways and i at least have an orgasm from other methods- so i'm happy now.

good luck.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree completely with kurakage. Have you ever had an orgasm? If you haven't, I totally recommend masturbation. Find out what makes you feel good. For the most part, women can't orgasm with just penetration alone. Most find it easier to get off when they have some sort of other stimulation (clit, vibrator, etc.). Plus, maybe he's just not giving you long enough to get off. It takes a woman 12 minutes to get off, where it only takes a man 2 minutes. Ask him to go slow so you can really concentrate on what it feels like. Plus, maybe you can touch yourself and get yourself halfway to an orgasm before penetration. Or, teach him, and have him do it. The key to it all is foreplay. Kink it up until you just have to have him "NOW". Then go at it. Besides, how do you expect him to know what pleases you when you're unsure of what pleases you?