G-Spot... why does it hurt?

dolcedolore

So I'm very new to sex and I'm not quite sure about everything that's happening all the time. There are times when we're having sex that it hurts. I'm not talking about the ripping feeling or the sensations from being really tight and new at sex (I already know those feelings and understand them). What I don't understand is that sometimes when he hits the G-spot it hurts. I don't get it. A friend of mine suggested that it might be that he might be hitting the cervix, but I really don't know.

We've done tons of positions. It never hurts when we try missionary, any form of me being on top, or even doggy-style. It does feel really good when he hits the g-spot in those positions, however, when he puts my legs on either side or his shoulders. It hits the G-spot so hard that it hurts. Is this because I'm not used to G-spot stimulation? It can't be that he's moving too hard because he goes really fast with doggy-style and it doesn't hurt at all. Does anyone here know what it feels like when the cervix gets hit? I'd heard about it beforehand, but I never thought this could be the issue. It doesn't feel like he's hitting a wall...

I don't think it's the G-spot you are talking about. The G-spot is on the front wall (towards your belly-button), about 1-1.5 inches in.

It sounds like he is hitting your cervix, which is extremely painful to 90% of women. The cervix is at the bottom of your vagina, but protrudes upwards slightly (when you are aroused), so that its possible for the penis to go past it (infront or behind). When doing doggy-style, the penis will go past and avoid hitting the cervix, which is why it's a position recommended when the man has a particularly long penis.

Actually, I can't do the position with girl's legs on my shoulders for this very reason - it leads to me hitting her cervix, and it is just horrible lol!

• 1 year later...

okay i know the difference between my g-spot and cervix and the difference between the pain.. but i understand what you are saying. It hurts me when my husband puts my legs on his shoulders and hits my g-spot. but any other position it doesnt bother me. I dont know why and i dont understand but i know itll help you a little to know your not the only one. if you figure it out let me know..lol.. (and for all you who are gonna reply its my cervix... its not the pain in 90 times greater when he hits my cervix, this is more of a achy pain. it actually almost feels like im getting a uti...)

Archived