Kinda like a girl but i'm shy with girls i like

I think this girl is cute and I am a little interested in her (not terribly, just an opportunity), so i talked to my friend who is friends with her. She told her what I said, and the girl thinks Im cute and likes the way i dress, and is setting us up to chill with a few people this weekend. Now that we both know we think each other are cute, i just feel weird starting to talk to her because we were connected through another person and both know we are interested in each other, but have never said anything to each other and i feel weird just saying hey because we both know weve been thinkin about each other, i dunno theres something weird about it. she thinks im shy because ive missed a couple of opportunities to say hey to her ,a nd i dont know if she likes that or not, depends on the girl. btw, im not shy at all in general im very funny a nd outgoing with nearly everyone but when it comes to situations like these, i am shy and dont know what to say or how to start. whats the best thing i can do tomorrow?

Hey Trane, im the exact same when it comes to guys that i like,...i suddenly sometimes find it difficult to talk to them, when im a social butterflyy and talk to everybody about anything and everything normally. The first thing u should do is wipe out the shyness and fear from ur mind completely. Just forget that she knows u digg her...and go with the flow. Since there are gonna be other friends, it should be pretty interesting and ur not completely on the spot with her which should help break the ice much better...

You are definitely gonna be ok...and its good u have concerns,...just what i call "sweet lil butterflies" hehe...

good luck dude...

cookies