Seeing each other but no relationship?

IM so confused. I just had a 2 yr relationship and my ex broke it off with me. It took 3 weeks for her to speak to me, after the break. Then all of sudden shes calling me and wanting to hang out almost every day. Still doesnt' want to have a relationship. The reason for the break up was that she needed space. NOw I dont know what it is. Any suggestions.

Thanks

I think maybe she got the space she was wanting in the 3 weeks after your break up. I think now that she's had her space, she wants to be friends with you again, but nothing more. Maybe her feelings just changed for you in the 3 weeks you both didn't see each other. I would suggest asking her though. Anything is a possibilty. Just ask her what she sees happening between you both in the future.

Of course she wants to be friends - but lonesome, the question you have to ask yourself is - do YOU want to be friends with her??

And my guess is no right?? It just to painful being around someone you love and they don't feel the same way as you do (I mean love in the romantic sense, not the friendship sense).

Now, I know lonesome that you've recently helped her out with a family situation - and you are good guy for doing that - and if she's alright now, then I think its time for you to put your foot down in the sense of NO CONTACT.

You are doing yourself no good by always caving into her every need, i.e., hanging out with her whenever she wants, etc. And you already know she wants to see other guys - so, unless you are comfortable with that, I advise now to do NO CONTACT - or at least disappear for a while - don't answer her phone calls - emails, etc - be a busy person. It is time to get your guy friends together, and get sloshed - you have to let your feelings out man.

Sorry man - I know it sucks - but your a good guy, remember that.

Kung fu