tecnques to hlp females orgasm by masturbating

hi, I am 16 and recently stared masturbating. I tried rubbing my clit,but it isr eally sensitive . A way i get aroused is by running water on my clit. I can not by any toys beacuse i dont want my parents to know. any other ways i can have an orgasm in the shower? some people say find something to hump..what should i hump? Please reply, i need help

Hey!

Since I don't have any personal experience in this field, I decided to try and find you some advice elsewhere. I've read over quite a bit of the stuff on this site and it sounds like the information you're looking for:

link removed

I hope it helps!

I wouldn't insert anything like a pen or even fruit into your vagina. There are horror stories at hospitals of young women coming in with objects stuck in their vagina. These objects range from some of the weirdest things you could imagine. I would suggest if you're going to be inserting anything other than your fingers, that you make sure it is a firm object that will not break or bend horribly.

I'm not a girl, so I couldn't recommend any objects for you to use, but I'm sure you'll think of something. In the meantime I'm sure there is nothing wrong with using your fingers. Some girls use shower heads and are reportably quite pleasurable.

hey,

you can insert things into your vagina, just make sure you are really lubricated, and start out with small things, like the top end of a pen (that u are sure wont leak) and work from there. Also, make sure that any objects you use are sterile (boil them with water etc).

some women find humping a pillow to be pleasurable.

With the shower thing, it wont do you any harm if you keep the stream of water on your clitoris, and dont let it go directly into your vagina, as this can rupture ur insides.

this is a site i found really helpful when I was learning about masturbating - link removed - it has loads of info that is sure to help you out! have fun!

The only problem with water entering your vagina is that if the shower head stream is strong, then it acts sort of like a douche and it "cleans" out your vagina. It can be a problem because if you do it too often it can upset the natural balance inside your vagina and can lead to dryness or yeast infections. You can always use your fingers, one or two depending on how comfortable you are. When you choose objects to insert in your vagina make sure they're clean and that they don't have rough edges, and no parts that could come off inside you. I'd stay away from anything glass, especially if it's hollow as it could break! Also wait until you're aroused enough that you're well lubricated before putting anything in your vagina.

Have fun!