Online Dating question

bebeblondie

It depends on the web site.

I rarely log on to match or plentyoffish because people can see when you are online and I am a privacy freak. For example, tonight is Saturday night, and I am home --- though I did have a date this afternoon. I do not want to log onto Match tonight and let everyone see that I am sitting home on Saturday night, LOL.

E-harmony I log onto whenever I feel like it because my understanding is that nobody can tell when you are online -- someone please correct me if I'm wrong here. For example I could log on right now and read the comments that my matches sent to me -- but as long as I don't reply to their comments, they won't know that I was online.

I like e-harmony the best of all and privacy is one of the reasons why. But much moreso -- I am liking my E-harmony matches a LOT....

I log on to eHarmony and Match just about everyday. On Match though, you can tell when the person last logged on, but that doesnt really bother me. I probably though wont long in as often anymore because I am dating a girl from there, though its not serious or exclusive yet, and don't want to give her the wrong impression. I really only date one person at a time anyway, because it just gets confusing to me, and too hard to juggle....I like to give 100%. However, eHarmony does not give info about when you were last online...the only indication is if you just received a reply from that person, and you were by your email at that time.

Archived