Where to go?

Girls love to go shopping, so maybe grit your teeth and go to the mall with her. Offer to buy her lunch in the food court, which is a casual, relaxed atmosphere.

Or you could try miniature golfing/go-carting...that's always fun. You can take the opportunity to "show" her how to swing a golf club. 8)

I'm sure there are plenty of other possibilities you can think of. Be creative and spontaneous, and always treat her like a lady.

I think your question is unbelievably cute.

I think where you should go partially depends on where you live. I used to live in a very small town. When I was there, I would have enjoyed going swimming (major advantages for you), or going to the mall. If you were looking for a really casual date, you could go to a park or go on a long walk.

Now, I have become more of what you would call a "city girl." If you can still clasify me as a girl ^_^. Anyways. Personally, I would like to go to an art museum or going to cute little stores or going out to eat at some obscure resturant. There are also a lot of different fun things you can do in cities that you can find out about through the newspaper or online. I'm sure you could find a lot of age friendly things (I'm assuming you are 15). Anyways, where ever you do decide to take the young lady, if you relax, I'm sure you'll both have fun.