Girl question Is she interested in me or does she like me ?

Hey , Im just new in this forum. I never used forums to explain these kind of stuffs . So yeah there is this girl in my school i like for a long time. She knows that i like her. I dont know if she feels the same way as me or not Heres the recent thing she did which i believe is a sign but im not sure. I usually go to my frineds house with her and other friends on every fridays/saturdays. We rent a movie or see a movie at the theatre.

Lat friday i get to sit beside her in the theatres (watched Vel Hellsing ). Well she was feeling thirsty and i had pop with me, she took it from me and let her have it . After drinking half of the pop, she puts the pop on my right side. (( BTW She was sitting on my left)) During the movie she looked at me twice, yes twice. She didnt look anywhere else onlt looked at me twce. After the movie when we stood up to get up she looked back at me while she was standing , and i was sitting on my chair. We went back to my friends house. I sat far from her, I could se her from the couch i was sitting at. She was lying on the floor looking at me smiling, I smiled back. ((Was one of the greatest day of my life ). Im just wondering if she likes me or not . She told my friends and other ppl that she doesnt have interest in me .

Can anyone tell me if she likes me or not ?? plz. That would be awesome if u guys do answer my question. Thanxs for reading

In my opinion, you're looking at about an 80% chance that she does like you. The key here is in this sentence: "She told my friends and other ppl that she doesnt have interest in me." She told your friends that she has no interest in you? That could very well be a lie. It'd be different if she had told her friends that. The reasoning is simple: If you were head over heels for someone but wanted to keep it on the DL, would you tell all of her friends? Of course not; you know they'd probably slip the secret to her. But would you tell your friends? Yes; they just might be able to help with the hookup. I bet that's what's going on in her mind. Women rarely wear their hearts on their sleeves; more often than not, they will send you some sort of signal, or not even any signal at all. If you approach her, she'll likely respond favorably. You might try talking to one or two of her friends about the situation and see what they're willing to disclose. But in any case, if you really like this girl, you should make an attempt to become closer to her. Trust me; it will be worth it. Good luck. [/i]

I would have to say almost the same thing as the post before said. I say you go and play it cool and see what happens. Maybe you should start talking to her if you already haven't done so. See how she reacts twords you. Look for the signs that she might possible like you. The smile is a start and you did catch her looking at you which is also a start. So I would say look for more signs. Talk to her if you get a chance and don't always give her all the attention. Just take it all nice and easy and see what will happen.