Best Positions

Hi, I have a few questions on positions.

1.) What is the best position to give a guy a hand job comfortably?

2.) What is the best position to make out comfortably?

and any tips on giving a hand job wold be awesome.

thx for ur help

hhmmm, u can give him a handjob in any position really. Im sure once u get started u'll both slip into comfortable positions.

My tip would be to not be too rough. Only 2 out of the 8 girls or so that have given me handjobs have been careful enough with it. In fact 1 girl did it so hard (stupidly i didnt complain) that i was left very red and swollen for 3 days and then went to the doctor about it. It will never happen again, i tell girls now if there getting too rough

Go at it fairly gently at first, and if he wants he will probably tell u to go a bit quicker/harder when he starts getting more turned on, or if u think hes being too shy and wants it harder but is too embarrassed to ask u could whisper to him if he wants u to do it firmer.

Do you mean the best for you or the best for him? Ask yourself,"What is the best position for a kiss?" The answer would be, any position because the important thing is the kiss & not the position. The best position would be any in which you are part of. There is no best position just diferent positions & the variety is what makes it exciting. Is sex suppose to be comfortable? There is the lazy position in which he just lays there & lets you do all the work.

• 2 weeks later...

I really like it when she gives me a handjob with me sitting on a couch and her kneeling in front of me. If you really wnt to drive him crazy, take your shirt off and let him come on your boobs.

Another: have him lay down and lay next to him with your head on his tummy.

The best position for a hand job would be him sitting on the couch and u sitting next to him. While your givnig him a hand job kiss him all over his mouth, his neck, his stomach, his chest..keep surprising him. The best position to make out..well there all kinds. My personal favorite is straddling him as he is sitting on the couch it gives you full motion to move up and down and grindyour bodies together. Plus he has full motion of his arms and hands to do whatever he wants, and same with the girl!