Hi all! how are you? i'm in the dumps. just slept with a guy last week, and he left me all week - i had to take time off work crying and so depressed then he came to my work and made plans which he broke

i love him so much, it's my first time - i hate to sound like a whining loser but i'm young and inexperienced and i can't explain how much i care for him!

i'm 17. he's 25. my friends at work say he just wanted to be my first and brag to his friends at work because they were saying i was cute. i wan tmore than that.

• 2 months later...

your friends are right. guys only like to get girls who are virgins cause they like the idea that they were the first person to be with whoever. i wouldnt waste my time trying to get him back. and of course, hes gonna brag about it and make you look bad. but dont worry, if hes been with more girls than you, you know whos the slut right? of course, all guys wanna do is get in your pants. i wouldnt trust him next time!! at all!!!!!!!!

Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 12:18 pm Post subject: Heartbroken

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trust no one. The more you open up, the more you will be hurt. Feel fortunate you have no real connection with this *beep*.

it's people like you that ruin shit for people. that is possibly the worst advise to tell anyone. i got an idea why don't you tell her to be a robot.