Pleasing my girlfriend.

Ok.

I really like my girlfriend and I definitely want to do everything in my power to please her.

On that note, I recently found out from my gilfriend that she has never masturbated in her entire life! I honestly did not know that this was possible, but apparently I am wrong. The problem comes in when Im trying to please her "manually" and she doesn't know how she "wants it" and I am not that experienced to where I have tricks up my sleeves in order to make her feel real good. She claims she has never once felt pleasure in her vagina. Also, sex is a part of our realtionship, I could use some serious tips there as well.

So, some questions:

Without even touching her vagina how can I seriously please her, tease her, or whatever? ( on places all over her body)

what is the best way to finger her? (Again, I really really want to please her)

Is she supposed to feel pleasure right away when Im touching her, or does it take a while to start getting her feeling good? In reagards to this question, I know it takes a few minutes to feel good when Im masturbating (im a guy), so maybe it's the same with her?

Girls , please help me out here. I need to know if the first time yall touched youselves, if it felt good, or did it take a few sessions?

Any other tips are much appreciated.

Love Anthony of Miami

Foreplay. There's lots you can do. You can start off from behind with a scalp-massage or face-massage or back-massage (not like 10 minute kind, but just to make her feel good for as long as you find necessary), stroke the outline of her ear with your fingertips and slide the tips along the neck. Softly kiss/lick her earlobe, and kiss down the side of her neck. While doing this, you could stroke your fingers down along her arms, and moving to stroke the inside of her forearms. Move your fingertips up along the inside of the arms and let them naturally stroke by the breast. If you find that she likes being touched that way, you can move your arms down again and stroke her tummy and tickle it a bit. Work a hand out and up to touch the outline of her breast and whisper something in her ear. Would she be wearing a skirt or something that exposes the legs, the skin behind the knees is a sensitive and good area to touch, perhaps with your fingernails. Inner thigh and ankles are good, too. In case any of that doesn't get her interested, there's a reason she never masturbated. Do keep in mind also that while us guys can please ourselves in under a minute (yeah, I know, speak for myself), a lot of ladies take their good time. Think 15-20 minutes.

Finger her? Sounds so nasty. Do you mean rub her or penetrate the fingers? Penetrating her is NOT gonna help unless you've made the necessary pre-work above. I.e. if she's not moist down there, it's gonna hurt like hell. And make sure your fingernails are well trimmed. When rubbing, I'd guess it'll take your girl a while before she gets into it. Rub in a controlled fashion (i.e. faster is not better) and don't go straight for the entrance, clitoris, etc. Experiment your way there, starting from the outside and moving inwards. It gives a much more experienced impression than if you went right for the moneyshot.

Heh, you sound kinda perverted asking girls to tell you about the first time they touched themselves. All I can say is touch the whole area, rub over the whole area, and be observant so you find out what your girl likes. She might want you to focus on a smaller area when rubbing or a larger area, or maybe rubbing doesn't work at all.

Haha!

Well, thanks.

No, im not perverted, but when I first touched her, I asked her to show me how it felt good for her, and her reply was "I don't really know."

So then I was curious, and she explained that she never pleased herself.I didn't straight up ask her about masturbating.

But thanks for some of the input.

• 2 weeks later...

HaHa. being a girl myself i'll have to agree with shaunnol. My breast are a VERY sensitve part of my body and I find that once my boyfriends gets me in the mood thats the first thing i want him to do.. which of course its different for everyone.

The way he gets me in the mood however is .. when we are kissing he slowly makes his way to my neck and starts kissing it... then licks and sucks on my earlobe.. feeling his breath in my ear also gets me in the mood.. and feeling his hands caress my body and feel their way down.

My advice, don't rush it.. when she gets in the mood, she'll let you know. .. until then. just have fun experimenting..

hope it helps

ash

• 2 weeks later...

Work her is all I'm gonna say. Tease her and please her. Kiss her slowly, and then move down..dont touch ne where down there , but tease. Touch her thighs her legs, her stomach, but no where near her 'spot'. This will definelty increase the sesitivity when u do touch her down there. If she likes it faster dry hump for a little bit and get her worked up. When she dedcides to let u get to work down there start off slow...play with the outside of it, tickle it and make sure you pay alot of attention to the clit...move it around with ur fingers, ticklet it, suck it, kiss it, and gently flick it. Any kind of stimulation to this area will drive her insane. While you are diong that move down ehr vagina and penetrate her withyour fingers. Start slow and if it doesn't hur ther to bad go faster and really work it. I promise she'll enjoy it

wow!!! it's good to hear many advice. well, i'm quite experience too but what a pity that of the experience i've passed can't use with my new girlfriend. so maybe it's with yours too because your girlfriend is so same to mine . i've tried everything all.