u know...to start conversation is to ask a question right? so i always ask questions in order to break the silence between me n her. however, she says that she have been doin all the talks and wants me to talk...and says i've been asking many qns. then when she starts to wait for to me talk, my mind is a blank(i'm not nervous). i think i'm to used to askin qns.

what should i do? continue to ask?

well, i wouldnt agree that a conversation needs to be started with a question, maybe you could talk about something that is important to you or something youve done, enjoyed or memory, maybe slip in a few rhetorical questions which are optional for he to span off from and otherwise just make a joke of things, i hate being in relationships that are either planned or based upon equal ammounts as in, you ask a question they ask a question, it should come natural. i know some times that i can sit there or lie there and be so silent together just thinking, smiling or just enjoying time together and instead of asking a question i just speak up and tell him what im thinking, what it is im feeling, something that usually kept deep and i want to share or even make a joke or an impression. to feel comfortable you shouldnt have to ask a question, i mean what happens if they dont want to answer when its a serious questions.

its up to you if you keep asking the questions, but if i were you id be a little more creative with speech.

kel