Oral....... guys perspective

Two words: I LIKE!!! However I have met some girls so far who would not enjoy it...quite a surprise for me. Anyway, I think it is one of the most intimate things you can do to your partner and very satisfying, too. She is pleased because it just feels good, and I am pleased because I can make her go insane. First time was with my second girlfriend...I always wanted to try it, but i never dared. And she was just uncomplicated, so I asked her straight away whether I could and she said yes...

I cannot even say what it is that turns me so on about it...the taste the smell the texture...hearing her moan...I think it is just an insanely erotic thing to do...

I do not think I am the majority, but I do not personally enjoy it. I know that it is almost always a very pleasurable experience for the girl, but I just do not like putting my mouth down there. I'm sorry- maybe it's the hair or the smell, but I just can't bring myself to take pleasure in the act.

I love giving oral sex to her. Her fragrance & taste is both delicate & arousing to me & I love being so close to her when she reaches her climax. The first time I started by kissing her then let my kisses travel downward along her neck & breasts continuing down to her stomach & legs & thighs & then vagina.

I think that going down can gross out a lot of guys, but there are a lot around that love, and are only too willing to go diving. It's the feeling that you are totaly in control of her pleasure, the sights, the smells, the tastes. personaly I love it, but i just like to please

well as you can see, the older the guy the more he likes doing it. it's like when you were a kid, you hated broccoli and then all of a sudden you aquire a taste for it and like it the older you get.

the initiation usually starts with kissing on the lips with a slow but sure advance of kissing and licking down the body towards the goal. if the girl stops you before you get there, the only reason i ever encountered for them to stop you is that they are either self conscious about their odor on that paticular day or they are having a period.

i think every woman is slightly different as far as how they like it. one way to find out is have them masturbate for you and replicate their finger movement with your tongue and mouth. or just go down and figure it out. usually some sort of repetition in a particular area of the clitoris will work wonders. think of it like pitching, there's one best pitch, but it's good to have a couple of other pitches to change up.

• 3 weeks later...

here's how i put in my last post:

noone really like cooking dinner for someone else. but the joy of watching them eat the dinner YOU made them and the satisfaction it gives them makes it worth the hassle. as far as cunnilingus goes, i'm a master chef, but i'd much rather be ordering dinner than cooking it. comprende?