I do not know how to ask her out

Zip5

Dude, I had the same problem just last friday.A good friend once told me that if u like a girl, u should go for it and ask her out, you'll never know if u dont try. I'm pretty wise for my age(13) i've had lots of experiance so trust me. ok

Amraz is giving you good advice, just go up to her and ask, you got to have confidence and have an attitude, You just go up to her, tell her that you find her interesting and would really like to go on a date with her so you can find out some more about her.

You gotto have a attitude that your doing her the favor of asking her out, and if she rejects you, you could care less, as its her loss.

Dont make excuses for being a man! its completely natural to want to date girls!! understand ? even if she rejects you, she will know your a confident guy! and if your attitude is of, oh really, ok no problem i guess i was wrong about you, and then just leave, with a confident grin on your face.

One thing for sure, shell know what your made of, and dont be surprised if shes calling you up in a few days.

I wish I had this advise when i was young,

You gotto have a attitude that your doing her the favor of asking her out, and if she rejects you, you could care less, as its her loss.

Sage advice, Gilgamesh. As for some advice of my own, I'd say this: I'm sure you're a nice guy, so don't fall into the classic nice guy trap. Don't be afraid to show your sensitive side, as this is what girls want in the long run, but be prepared to walk and talk like a man. This is what gets girls interested in you in the first place.

Final words: Just do it. Ask her out! You're my boy, Blue!