Do you really know about alcohol?

I've read and heard recently that your alchol tolerence is based on metabolism. My friend who is about your size gets drunk a lot faster than I (I'm 5'10 and weight about 145lbs). He can have about 4 beers and be totally outta of it while 4 beers just makes me a little drunk, this would be if we consumed em at the same rate. Depending how fast you consume will affect how drunk you get.

And about the wine, 3 glasses wouldn't affect u that much say over a course of two hours you probaly would get that relaxed feeling. I know my dad drinks about 2 glasses in a 1 hour period and he seems more relaxed. Now say u had three glasses in 5 mins that'd probaly get you a little too relaxed.

• 1 month later...

hun don't drink. it's like so bad for you.if you're depressed, then go lye down and take a *nap.*i know it sux being depressed but it's just a symptom that will go away in a little. think about that girl for now AND DO NOT BE AFRAID TO TALK TO HER.she's just a girl. nothing but a huge block of atoms.think of her that way.good luck~*kay kay*~