Younger guy & older girls

Why is that girls seem to always want an older guy? Also is it pretty rare for a younger guy to get an older girl? I was just wondering because I think a relationship with someone older then I would be what would work for me because I'm on a totally different maturity level then the girls my age or a few years younger.

I completely understand...i also would like a relationship with an older girl because my maturity level is much higher than girls my age (i want to settle down, have kids)...i think the reason that girls tend to not even consider the option of going out with a younger guy is that they immaturely assume that younger guys are ALL immature...they assume this before even giving the younger guy a chance, and in the process are immature themselves....where does the irony end?

Well im a guy who loves older women, and strangely enough im more successful with older girls/women. My ex is 31. And a girl that im currently debating going out with is 25. These r 2 recent examples. Im 22 btw.

I just find that older woman are more sexual attractive and are more mature.

Girls/women tend to go for older blokes because they are supposidly more mature. When i was younger i use to find all my female school friends use to always go on about how old their bf were. it was like a competition for them. Kinda sad really.

• 3 weeks later...

for me older girls are a very natuarl choice. every girl i've dated has been at least two years older than me. (my first girlfriend was 15 when i was 13).

i don't know. i barely even consider younger girls. i'm used to hanging around an older crowd cause i skipped a few years in high school, and even then i found people in my classes to be pretty immature (hahaha, uraguay sounds like "you are gay". big deal).

the oldest girl i've been involved with was 21 and i was 17 (just this last summer). i find it impossible to keep up any kind of interesting conversation with a girl my age.

It's not so rare to find younger guys with older girls. Honestly not many girls that I know care. My girlfriend is older than me. Just don't make age the most important factor in a relationship. If the girl really has a problem dating a younger guy, then do you really think she is going to be that much more mature than the girls your own age? If she respects you for who you are, then the age thing won't matter.

Good luck!