How did you achieve it!?

Shinobie

Ok so someone decided to be cool and apply the tag "perpetual virgings,for the lonely,ugly people" to my stupid thread.I know thats probably true about me but If this person is so awesome can you please explain to me HOW did they achieve their looks because I'd fricken love to hear how they did. I'm not talking about body or anything like that that you can change. I'm basically talking about facial features that of which you were BORN with nothing you did to deserve them. Especially coming from a person who puts down other people. Sorry this just bothers me a lot and I'd like to know.Its no fair that jerks like them get to experience certain things in life that others that seems restricted from experiencing because of how they were born and did nothing to deserve it. People did NOTHING for their looks(facial features) am I wrong?

hello Shinobie tags confused me on threads as well as g84.

there was another thread that had horrible tags attached. i wondered had the op added the tags or was it possible that others had added them.

i thought of complaining but thought that was for the op to do and what if she had put the tags?(not your thread)

hopefully the offensive person will indeed have penaltys placed upon them.

you've highlighted an important issue.

i havent seen the thread your talking of i hope you got helpful feedback.

who ever was offensive to you has to live with the consquences of having a nasty personality maybe that fact alone is punishment.

Shinobe,

I am sorry that happened. The moderating team will look into it and will find out who is responsible for it.

It's a real shame that some people feel the need to be so low and attack others in the most cowardly ways imaginable (i.e. through tags- now that is just lame)

Please don't let the actions of a troll bother you.

If members see this sort of thing, please report it to the moderating team.

Archived