Msn messenger ettiquette for dummies.Me.

top bloke

Well I would like to know how to use msn properly.

Talking to my race buddies in msn I can see that sometimes we both have something to say but I have a problem recognising when to stop talking or when they have finished a point so i can speak. Do you have any tips on using msn more effectively?

It seems that it is innefficient compared to real life conversations. How can we better use msn?

Well in my experience of MSN, which is sometime ago and because I dont use chat programmes anymore. it would display when the other person was typing a message and when that message disappeared, I knew they had finished typing and so that is when I'd type back and knew I wasnt interrupting....

I prefer 'real time' communication, ie: the phone.

Well in my experience of MSN, which is sometime ago and because I dont use chat programmes anymore. it would display when the other person was typing a message and when that message disappeared, I knew they had finished typing and so that is when I'd type back and knew I wasnt interrupting....

I prefer 'real time' communication, ie: the phone.

You know what? I think the phone is alot better..I think chat programs do have their limitations as we cant hear the persons tone of voice nor facial expressions... Ah well.May just keep the msn fopars happenning . I think they will understand..

You know what? I think the phone is alot better..I think chat programs do have their limitations as we cant hear the persons tone of voice nor facial expressions... Ah well.May just keep the msn fopars happenning . I think they will understand..

You could always buy a webcam and install it to MSN ...

To be honest, I tend not to use MSN these days and because too many people would want to chat and I found it hard to have more than two conversations at once. I used to forget, which conversation i was in, lol

Archived