how do I go about finding a real woman to join me and my guy

I have posted on other sites but I get so many flakes. I found out I was bi about two years ago and ever since I have wanted a girl to join us very bad. I have been with a couple girls on my own but I really want to do it with my boyfriend. I really do not know how to find someone real. has anyone had this problem?

I think you and your bf have a problem that most men I know would like to have! *laugh*

Seriously, though, aren't there websites out there devoted to this kind of stuff?? Adultfriendfinder or something?

Maverick

not sure how to reply yet but we have tried most of the sites with no luck

Don't know what city you're located. But, most major metropolitan cities in California would have certain willing people, I'd think.

Though, this is a testy issue. If you find someone, are you sure they're clean? No STD's, etc. If you choose to go with a friend, will it have any negative impact on your relationship with either your bf or her?

I think if you keep advertising in one of those websites, you'll get a legitimate bite (that sounds bad but...). There are those alternative newspapers also you can look into.

Cheers!

Maverick