Should I be worried about this?

Lately my girlfriend has talked about how she and her girlfriends thought it would be fun to go skinny dipping with one another. For some reason when she told me this I got very insecure and worried. Is this normal behavior for a girl and her friends? Also, my girlfriend says that she jokingly flashes her friends all of the time. This also made me worried. I mean she doesn't even flash me! Are these things normal? Should I be worried about them? If so what do I do?

I wouldn't be worried about it to much at all, unless she starts doing it to guys. Some girls feel very secure around others girls. I know a friend of mine who at some sleepover's with just girls she will walk around in just her panties and shirt with no bra, and when she takes a bath she just strips in front of her friends and goes and takes a bath, (these are girl friends not guys.) About the skinny dipping thing, thats pretty normal, I know some girls that went skinny dipping together, no biggy, and well even though I don't like hearing about it my mom and dad tell me of their days when they use to go skinny dipping with their friends. If you don't feel very secure about it though, talk to her about it.

I think prelude's answered ya pretty good.. that is normal, as he said girls feel more secure around other girls. I could name numerous times where i've done things around my girlfriends that I haven't done around any of my bf's and i'm not bi/lez. So the whole assumption of her being bi is kinda out of the question unless you talk to her and that's what she tells u. And I could be wrong and it's possible but dont assume anything until u've talked to her about it. It's not like they are messing around or anything, right?

-Mythical Suicide-