Hey, you shouldn't be worried about what your parents will think. They will probably be very happy that you are seeing somebody and give you encouragement and advice.

Just say to them "I met this person that i really like and we have started going out with each other"

Remember that it isn't your parents that are dating this person, it is you. They shouldnt have a problem with it if you don't.

abcd1234

Its natural to be embarrassed about personal things. Don't worry about it though, your parents aren't exactly going to laugh at you, they should respect your feelings for this person.

Once you teel them you will wonder why you were so anxious about it before.

abcd1234

its understandable that your embaressed, i guess it depends upon the age, sometimes if your pretty young its not even necessary about telling parents because its not often seen as something too serious, however if you do really like this girl, then be open and tell your parents exactly what it is that you feel and whats happening.

i guess honesty is the best policy with this one, there is nothing to be ashamed of, you know?

tears_fall_invisibly