Does he want oral?

I'm 17, and my boyfriend is 20. We have been dating for 5 months, and we are very close and our relationship is very serious. We are both virgins, and have had hardly any experience with any form of sex. He is my 1st bf, and I am his 2nd gf. I was the first girl he's ever fingered (it was my first time too), and I was the first person to ever give him a hand job (his first hand job). Lately we've been talking about moving on to the next level and having oral sex. I'm fully comfortable with giving him head, but I'm not sure if he wants me to. When we talk about it, he says "Well, if you want to! It's not like I'm going to say no!" ...he's usually joking and having a good time when he says this, but I just don't know if he's truly comfortable with it. He always talks about going down on me, and I'm comfortable with that too, but I want to be able to return the favor without him being uncomfortable. Sorry if this sounds confusing! I would really apprectiate ur replies; both male and female! Thanks

Yes i agree with the others, it cant hurt to ask.i mean at worst he could say no, but then it is quite unusual for a guy not to like oral-you should be ok. just let him know that you are willing to do it, but are a little confused as you feel you are recieving some mixed messages. Dont worry im sure it will be fine!

good luck!

Hi !

I just don't know, wht r u asking. As a boy let me tell u one thing. I like the bj just like any thing ](*,) Sometimes more than intercource. It drives me insane. There is nothing exciting like that.

U are unnecessarily getting worried. Don't wait for him to ask u. He will be happy to take it without asking. So don't hesitate and give him a nice BJ. Make the moment unforgetable for him.

Best of luck !

But don't forget to give me feedback.

Byeeeeeeee.

Vijay (vijay_0102in@link removed)

It has to be a real rarity to find a man that doesn't want oral sex. The special feelings & closeness of the act makes it so desirable. It would be a bitter disappointment if you refused to pleasure him that way. Watch his body language, look into his eyes, listen to his breathing & feel him tremble as he cums & you'll know how much he wants it.