Should I just let it go?

bakerrac

I keep telling myself I should, but I just had such a good feeling about him...

I went on a date with a guy a bit over a week ago, and it went really really well. However, I have not heard from him since... Now I know that generally that means he's not interested, but I just have a hard time believing that. I'm not stupid, I know when a guy is or isn't into me, and I was totally feeling it with this guy! He said he'd call me midweek (last week) but never did. He's been traveling a ton for work lately, so maybe he just got too busy? My girlfriends and I are very confused as to why he hasn't called.

Anyway, I'm going to Vegas next week with my friends and he travels to Vegas a lot for work, so he had mentioned he could give me tips on which clubs to go to. Would it be weird if I called him to ask him about the clubs in Vegas? I figure, there are 3 outcomes to that: 1. He doesn't call me back-- then I know for sure he decided he's not interested, and my friends and I just wing-it, and that's fine. 2. He calls back and gives me good advice on where to go. The end. or 3. He calls back, gives me advice and tells me he's glad I called because he's just been so busy and has been meaning to call and asks me out again (I know, the lame girl fantasy outcome, right? haha).

I'm just thinking, maybe he really did get too busy last week and calling me just sort of got away from him, and now it's been so long he feels awkward. Or, maybe he just doesn't like me and I read the whole date wrong. Either way, I do want his input on Vegas.

What do you guys think?

I think it's ok to call him, but don't act like you only called to get advice on the clubs. I doubt he'll believe it.

Just call & be like "Hey! How've you been?" & see if he carries on a convo. Ultimately, say, "I was wondering if you can give me tips on what clubs to go to in Vegas..." That way, no matter what happens, the convo won't end awkwardly.

TIPS:

Tao at Venetian is my favorite club in Vegas. Always really happening. It has 2 floors, bottom floor plays house music, top floor is more hiphopish.

Body English at HardRock is really nice too, more on the casual side.

Tryst at Wynn is really nice, more upscale.

Archived