Stomach muscles Part-3

I have a question for you People. How about if u do 100 pull-ups and 50 push-ups everyday? Is that good or still caind of a bad thing to do to your body? and... how long should you be doing this till u get VISIBLE EFECTS? I have been doing what I just told you for one week already. So should I keep doing this everyday because if I stop, than will not that slow down the process? and... I have 2 get my body really tired so that it will build muscles better? But u tell me what ever u think is rite.

Any advice will be taken with gratitude. Thanks in advance People.

u do 100 pull ups without a rest?

Pull ups and press ups r very good for developing the upper body. To grow u just need to put ur body under enough stress to tear the muscle fibres. These then heal but they heal stronger than before. So next time u can do more stress to it. thereforeeee continously try to push ur body to do more.

remember to eat a good diet, and try to get plenty of protein in u. U will hopefully see a physical difference in a couple of months. But its hard work and don't giv in.

Gaining muscle mass is very complicated. First, read up on gaining muscle, the site that got me started was link removed it has great information for free.

Working the same muscle group every day will not give you any mass, it will make your muscles stronger, but they won't be bigger. When you start working muscles for the first time they break down, then start building up. I do upper body every other day, or every 2 days depending on how good a workout I get. You need to give the muscles 1 to 2 days break. Then when you do workout you need to lift heavy and eat 6 meals per day(every 3 hours). Diet is more important than the workout. If you workout and don't eat your body will break down muscle and fat for fuel. You need to take in protein for muscle growth. Your body can digest 35g of protein in a 3 hour period. If you eat 100 grams in one meal you're wasting 65g because your body will only use the 35. So, pretty much you need to take in protein throughout the day, work muscle groups every other day, and you should see results....read read read...there's a lot of good free information on the internet.

• 4 weeks later...

You need to vary your exercises because eventually your body will become accustomed to working one muscle and it will stop developing.

Try doing wide, medium and narrow grip pull-ups as well as over and underhand grips on the bar. Do something similar with the pushups.

All of these variations will help to develop different areas of both your chest and arms.

Good Luck

abcd1234