ever been in this situation? would like to hear stories..

gidget1

we were together for about 4 yrs, living together all of this yr, and it was a bit tough with his OCD, emotional issues, and our past (rocky, very rocky, lots of breakups). however, we were doing really well, and we are still very much in love...

but on sunday, a few days ago now, i broke it off and moved out, because i figured, if i didn't do it whilst we were on relatively good terms, it would eventually happen later down the track, but it would have been a lot messier, and we would have hurt a LOT more. (Note: I also DO want change, to be by myself for awhile, etc.)

so the last few days have actually been fine. i've been sleeping, eating, staying sane, and not even crying... usually (he's broken up with me in the past) i would be a mess for WEEKS. but right now i feel quite good considering.

i'm just wondering if anyone has been in this situation before... where you are in love, miss eachother dearly... but you chose not to be together anymore for whatever reasons...

i miss him so much and i can feel sadness/loneliness creeping in very very slowly each day, i feel i will get a lot worse than i am now, once it REALLY sets in.

i don't regret my decision, i mean, i would give anything to be back with him but i don't want to hurt him, and vice versa. he feels the same way and agrees with the breakup...

i hate that i miss him so much, i know it's natural, i know i'm going to be sad for awhile... i do hope to be friends with him one day...

again, was just hoping to hear some stories..

i'm just wondering if anyone has been in this situation before... where you are in love, miss eachother dearly... but you chose not to be together anymore for whatever reasons...

i miss him so much and i can feel sadness/loneliness creeping in very very slowly each day, i feel i will get a lot worse than i am now, once it REALLY sets in.

i don't regret my decision, i mean, i would give anything to be back with him but i don't want to hurt him..

omg are you my ex gf?!!

My ex has the depression,ocd and self esteem issues, she misses me,loves me and wnats to spend her whole life with me, just at this point in time she cant....

I cant explain it either!!

omg are you my ex gf?!!

My ex has the depression,ocd and self esteem issues, she misses me,loves me and wnats to spend her whole life with me, just at this point in time she cant....

I cant explain it either!!

well, i do know why i broke up with him... i just don't know how to deal with it, because it's not as easy as... being upset/annoyed by your ex and not wanting anything to do with them, and them not wanting to hear from you, etc...

at this stage we are still very close, and hope to be friends, it's sort of hard to be so distant from him when i know we're both still in love.

Archived