I'm still physically attracted to my ex

We were together for almost 2 years, have been broken up for 10 months now (!!). I get to see him everyday since we're classmates.

No, I'm not with someone new. I plan on being single for quite a while, or until someone I really like comes along.

We broke up because he couldn't stand my hotheadedness (fair reason) and that I "couldn't stand up to my parents". Yeah, sure.. after a few weeks he was chasing another girl already. LOL.

It would've been much easier if he wasn't my classmate. I still think he's cute and stuff. I just don't want to feel that anymore. And we don't talk.

We were together for almost 2 years, have been broken up for 10 months now (!!). I get to see him everyday since we're classmates.

No, I'm not with someone new. I plan on being single for quite a while, or until someone I really like comes along.

We broke up because he couldn't stand my hotheadedness (fair reason) and that I "couldn't stand up to my parents". Yeah, sure.. after a few weeks he was chasing another girl already. LOL.

It would've been much easier if he wasn't my classmate. I still think he's cute and stuff. I just don't want to feel that anymore. And we don't talk.

You may always have this until someone better comes along. Well, may be not someone better, but someone better for you.

Archived