I am officially done mourning ( worse or = to a death?)

I would think for many this ( getting qucickly replaced after many years/betrayal) is actually worse ( emotionally) that a death of a spouse.

They also say that success is the best revenge. My mind is now all about that and my plans are solid. All I have to do is execute. The question is will I two years from now still want to hire someone to seduce him and provide her the evidence or will I not give a ****.

Who is up for succeeding and hearing my plan? btw my radio show

link removed

should convey that I am not all talk except when it comes to innovation.

10 months later and I have finally realized that life is WAY TOO SHORT to mourn over someone that now has very poor character.

The feeling of betrayal is one none of us forget. However, considering the act of revenge, even as sweet as it sounds just prolongs the rememberance of the act.

I think it's a far better and a more appropriate use of funds than giving them to scumbag lawyers though. I don't think that Karma always does the job on its own. The question is would she dump him after seeing the evidence? This is a necessary lesson for the two who may have drove a weaker person to commit suicide. Him rubbing it in by showing my daughter hugging him on his blog alone is reason enough.

I would think for many this ( getting qucickly replaced after many years/betrayal) is actually worse ( emotionally) that a death of a spouse.

They also say that success is the best revenge.

10 months later and I have finally realized that life is WAY TOO SHORT to mourn over someone that now has very poor character.

I agree with those parts. As bad as it sounds, in my darkest moments, I wished he had died instead. At least then, I knew where he was and I knew that there was NO possible way we'd ever be together again. Having him be alive and well and knowing that he just doesn't want to be with me hurts more than anything else in the world. Again as bad as it sounds, at least with death, you know they had no choice.

Success IS the best revenge. That was the only thing that kept me going the first few weeks. I just focused on becoming better, because I wanted to show him what he let go of. I didn't necessarily want him back. I just wanted him to see that he made a mistake. Now, I'm doing it for myself. Fake it until you make it.

I'm glad that you're done mourning. It shows me that I can get there too. I hope love is nicer to you the next time around!

Thanks

We will both find love again but I am not sure that I want to put all of my eggs in one basket again. You are right that in some ways the split is worse than a death especially if you believe their words/false late night promises. I loved that movie and sometimes it seems revenge is necessary as long as someone isn't physically harmed.

As tempting as it is i just dont think revenge will make you feel good about yourself, bitterness will consume you if you let it. Ive wanted revenge and could have had in alot of ways but whats the point. Focus the energy on your healing and yourself and into being the good dad that you are, your gunna do fine x

Archived