should i our shouldnt i ? that is the question.....

okay i smoke and i know i shouldnt but i do and i cant help it... but my parents found out and they told me to stop so i did for like 4 months but i started up again and i dont know what i should do listen to my parents our do what i wont to do.....i hate fighting with them.... but it relaxes me it helps me deal with my depression and stress. what do you think i should do? 0X peace

quit now while you're 15 and only been smoking for such a short amt. of time. Quitting smoking is very difficult once you are addicted for years and you will get all kinds of problems. i am trying to quit, too. Been smoking for 7 yrs and quit for two years and started back up again. Smoking causes stress. Smoking causes restriction in your blood vessels so that you need more nicotine to relieve that stress. that'swhy you get ancy after not having smoked in a while. The first week of quitting is difficult, but make sure you are mentally prepared. then , afterwards, it gets much easier and the cravins are much more infrequent. Good luck, i am thinking of trying the patch, b/c i have too mcuh going on right now.