Getting over someone in the same workplace/school

chelsea13

My story is actually kind of cliched but I'm sure it's a problem among loads of people. The thing is, I met this guy at a party a couple of months ago and I think there was this mutual attraction. He kind of asked me out a week after but he never called to confirm the time and place. So there, I was really frustrated that time cos I think I might like him a lot. I didn't add his facebook or msn or anything (and he didn't either), so I thought I got over him. But the trouble starts! Last week I bumped into him at school... and im hooked ever since. I don't even know this guy well, have only met him for a night yet im this hooked? He said he will definitely call me for lunch but he says that all the time and he never calls, plus I was sure that he was into me when we first met but afterwards I got the idea that he wasn't.

I need to get over him, but how can I when I'm in the same school, with chances of bumping into him. Any suggestions?

how do you like him a lot when all he did was ask you out and you never went out? you should have nil feelings for him, maybe some attraction and that's it.

but if you run into him, just a simple 'hi' is all you should give him. you don't have to be rude, but you don't have to pay attention to him anymore.

You get over him by reminding yourself of what a jerk he is! He keeps dragging you along by saying he will call, but never does. Why would you like someone who keeps putting you off like that. If a guy likes a girl he will make sure he goes out with her, so if he hasn't called you by now then the attraction is not there. Or maybe he is seeing how things go with someone else and is putting you on the backburner. Either way, you don't want to be with someone like that. From now on just ignore him. Don't let him think he got to you b/c it will just boost his ego. Don't ask to hang out or see why he didn't call or anything like that. You don't want to give him the satisfaction. Like ghost said, you can wave or say hi if you walk past him, but thats it. Don't go out of your way to "bump into him" either!

Archived