there are so many things you can do to let your girlfriend know you are thinking of her. most men dont think like us women do so i strongly urge you to listen to the womens advice, she will love it. Send here rose petals in your letters. Email her ecards. always remember to call her. And just tell her how you feel dont keep your feelings bottled up. alot of men do that. When your feeling down right how you feel in a journal daily for a week date it daily and at the end of the week send it to her.She may feel like she is more involved in your everyday life that way. Send care packages with pictures and her favorite treats. little thoughtful gifts.Doesnt have to be expensive its the thought that counts.just let her know you care and be very attentive to her feelings and a good listener. good luck you can make it work.

You could also just send her silly notes in the mail, say for a week. For example......one day, mail out just a short note that says, "I was thinking about your smile today, and it made me smile" and sign it with a smiley face. Day 2, send her a note that says, "I was thinking about your warm heart today", and draw a picture of a heart with an "I love you" in the middle. Day 3, a note with "I was thinking of how you listen to me" with a pic of an ear......etc.......etc.....

Corny, but cute. (Yep, thought of that all by myself, too!) Long as you can afford the postage, you'll have her panting at the mailbox, waiting to see what message she gets that day! Other ideas are to send her flowers via 1-800-FLOWERS and send her a nice arrangement (preferably to work, where all her coworkers can see her get it and get all teary that she has this great guy), e-mail her a "romantic dinner" with a note that says that's what you wish you were doing with her that night, send her a CD of songs that remind you of her......

The possibilities are endless, you just have to use your imagination a little bit!

Mar

• 2 weeks later...

Sweatheart, your in good shape. My boyfriend lives 2149 miles away right now. and is being deployed to okinawa japan next stop. I only wish he was 500 miles away. How old are you? Can you drive? These things make the distance harder. No one can understand how you feel but you 100 miles can be hard if it is difficult to get together. dont give up though.

I agree.. Bus there or something, it isn't that hard to make it work if you actually want it to.

My GF is moving to study over in America for one year and meanwhile I will be back here in Sweden. I'll try to travel there atleast twice but in the mean time I'll try to phone her, communicate via Icq and webcam and etc.

If its going to work or not, I do not know but I know that I'll sure as hell try and give it my best shot.